Samsung India Electronics Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Samsung”) is at the forefront of empowering India’s youth with education through technology. But Samsung’s role does not end here. It goes beyond.
Samsung as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives has instituted the Star Scholar program (“Program”). The scholarship Program is applicable for students of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNVs) currently pursuing a full term BE/B. Tech/Dual Degree (B.Tech + M.Tech) course only in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India. IIT and NIT may individually be referred to as “Institute” or collectively as “Institutes”
About Samsung Group
Samsung (Hangul: ì‚¼ì„±; hanja: ä¸‰æ˜Ÿ; Korean pronunciation: [sÊ°amsÊ°ÊŒÅ‹]) is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. It comprises numerous subsidiaries and affiliated businesses, most of them united under the Samsung brand, and is the largest South Korean chaebol (business conglomerate). Samsung was founded by Lee Byung-chul in 1938 as a trading company. Over the next three decades, the group diversified into areas including... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Samsung scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Samsung Group Bachelor
Aim and Benefits of Samsung Group Bachelor
The reward of the scholarship is up to INR 2,00,000/-
Requirements for Samsung Group Bachelor Qualification
- This scholarship is only available for the students who have graduated from any JNV, run by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
- Applicant should be currently pursuing a full-term BE/B. Tech/Dual Degree course in an Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) or a National Institute of Technology (NIT) in India.
- This scholarship duration will be one academic year, extendable to subsequent three and four years for B.E./B. Tech. Degree and Dual Degree courses.
- Applicants in the first year of the scholarship will be selected on the basis of their all India rank which is the common rank list in the JEE Main.
- All Applicants must be in good standing with the Institute to receive the Scholarship support.
Application DeadlineJanuary 15, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Samsung Group on www.samsung.com
Masters scholarship by
- In order to protect the integrity of the Program, rules have been clearly defined in the Star Scholar Rule Book, which shall bind all applicants and participants of the Program. Applicants are requested to carefully read and understand each clause mentioned in the Rule Book to ensure their eligibility.
- All documents including applicant form and supporting receipts/documents, must be attested and verified by the Institute’s Dean Academics or authorised signatory of the Institute. Only verified applications with all relevant documents will be accepted and considered eligible by the Selection Committee.
- Applicants must comply with all applicable enrolment and registration deadlines as published.
- Samsung will inform applicants on their selection through individuals emails upon due validation of the submitted documents.
- Meeting the minimum application requirements and scholarship criteria does not guarantee the scholarship. Samsung shall award scholarships at its sole discretion. All decisions of Samsung will be binding and final and no claims shall be entertained in this regard.
- Samsung reserves the absolute right to amend the Rule Book and terms and conditions of the Program at any point of time without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- Original application forms must be sent as a hard copy (print format) to Samsung at the address as mentioned below. Please mention New Applicant/Renewal on the outer envelope. Address for sending Application Form
Corporate Citizenship (CRO)
Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd.,
20th ~ 24th Floor, Two Horizon Centre, Golf Course Road,
Sector - 43, DLF Phase V, Gurgaon, Haryana -122002, India
- Scanned copy of the complete application form along with supporting documents must be sent to email id: [email protected]