Griffith University - GELI Direct Entry Program Scholarships in Australia 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University.The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Griffith University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 1,000 towards tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia and New Zealand).
GELI Direct Entry Program Scholarship rewards outstanding GELI Direct Entry Program graduates who are articulating into an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program at Griffith University.
About Griffith University
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Griffith University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Griffith University Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of Griffith University Bachelors
- The successful applicants of Griffith University - GELI Direct Entry Program Scholarships in Australia, 2021 will receive USD 1,000 towards first semester's tuition fees.
- The scholarship cannot be deferred and is non-refundable.
Requirements for Griffith University Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must be international students eligible for overseas fees.
- Applicants must be commencing their program in the following term at the University.
- Applicants must be enrolling to full-time Bachelors and Masters program at the University.
- Applicants must demonstrate English Language requirement.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University on www.griffith.edu.au
Masters scholarship by
- Apply to study DEP at GELI followed by an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Study the Direct Entry Program at GELI and achieve an outstanding result.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the top performing student who is articulating into an eligible program at Griffith University.
- The scholarship winner is announced at your graduation ceremony and receives a certificate and scholarship letter.