Women's Cybersecurity Scholarships for International Students, 2022 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 28 Feb 2022. This scholarship is provided by The Center for Cyber Safety and Education and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to $5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to International students.
Center for Cyber Safety and Education has initiated Women's Cybersecurity Scholarship to inspire women to join the ever-growing field of Information Security. Interested students may apply for the KnowBe4 Women in Cybersecurity Scholarship, (ISC)² Graduate Cybersecurity Scholarship, or (ISC)² Undergraduate Cybersecurity Scholarship, which are open to both women and men.
About The Center for Cyber Safety and Education
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education (Center), formerly (ISC)² Foundation, is a non-profit charitable trust committed to making the cyber world a safer place for everyone. We work to ensure that people across the globe have a positive and safe experience online through our educational programs, scholarships, and research.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new The Center for Cyber Safety and scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Bachelors
Successful applicants will receive scholarship award between $1,000 – $5,000.
Requirements for The Center for Cyber Safety and Education Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must be pursuing, or plan to pursue, a degree with a focus on cybersecurity or information assurance.
- Applicants must be a senior in high school, an undergraduate student, graduate or post graduate student to be eligible.
- Applicants GPA must be at least 3.3 on a 4.0 scale (or an analogous rank based on a comparable scale).
- Applicants must be a citizen of any country (US citizenship not required).
- Applicants must be attending on campus or online.
- Applicants must be attending full time or part time.
- Applicants must be attending in the US or Internationally.
Application DeadlineFebruary 28, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The Center for Cyber Safety and Education on isc2foundationscholarships.communityforce.com
- Unofficial transcripts from your current (or most recent) educational institution. If awarded; no funds will be disbursed until official transcripts have been received.
- One Letter of Recommendation outlining the following:
- How long have you known the applicant and in what capacity?
- What skills or abilities does the applicant have that will support him/her in completing a degree?
- What other information about the applicant should be taken into consideration?
- NOTE: Academic references are preferred; however, you may submit a professional letter of reference addressing the points above.
- Resume/CV – No more than 3 pages maximum. Do not include links to publications.
- Essay questions to be filled out in application::
- Tell us why you should be chosen to receive this women's cybersecurity scholarship and what makes you stand out from your peers?
- Describe why you need the scholarship.
- Describe your personal and education backgrounds.
- What - or who - inspired you to pursue a career in cybersecurity? What makes you a candidate for success in information security and what are your goals for your professional career.
- When you graduate and secure a career in our industry, what steps can you take to “pay it forward” by supporting other women (currently in school, recent graduates, mid career transition) new to our field?
- Describe any contributions to the cybersecurity field i.e., volunteer work, articles, etc., and any other hobbies or extracurricular activities and what they mean to you. (Do not include links to articles)
Masters scholarship by