International Student Academic Merit Scholarship at Griffith University 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Griffith University and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 20% of tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to international students.
International Student Academic Merit Scholarship rewards high achieving international students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs at Griffith University.
About Griffith University
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Griffith scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Griffith University International Student Academic Merit
Aim and Benefits of Griffith University International Student Academic Merit
Successful applicants will receive 20% of tuition fees.
Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each relevant trimester. You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by the census date. To maintain the scholarship deduction you must be enrolled full-time (40CP) in your program unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
Requirements for Griffith University International Student Academic Merit Qualification
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.0 to 5.49 on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Griffith University International Student Academic Merit
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 3 2020, and Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021. Students who defer commencement to 2022 or later are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- The scholarship covers 20% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program. The duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 20% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organisation, and students who defer commencement to 2022 or later.
Documents Required for Application
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all the requirements for each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.0 to 5.49 on a 7 point scale or equivalent grading scale must be maintained to qualify for each tuition fee deduction in the following trimester of enrolment.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University on www.griffith.edu.au
You don't need to apply for the scholarship, we've kept it as easy as possible. Just apply to study at Griffith and we will let you know if you have been successful.
International Student Academic Merit scholarship by
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees