Published: 01 Jan 1970 2,035 views
Discover Graduate Programme
This is a permanent employment opportunity underpinned by 2 years of skills training programme that is specifically designed for the development of future leaders. The applicants need to have completed at least their under graduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
The Programme offers graduates a full rounded experience of the Vodacom business including mentorship and coaching, and on the job training, all whilst earning a full salary and enjoying all the benefits of a full time employee. At the end of the 2 years you will transition into a destination role within the organization. Following Discover, you will have the opportunity to apply for an international assignment taking you outside of your comfort zone to build your expertise and leadership capability.
The Vodacom Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract which provides workplace experience underpinned by a carefully designed training programme. It allows one to gain valuable work experience, explore career paths, networking with professionals in the field, while earning an income. This programme is our pipeline into Vodacom Discover Graduate Programme or transition into permanent roles as opportunities arise. The applicants need to have completed at least their undergraduate degree or degree equivalent by the end of 2022.
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our business to include operations in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of the Congo (the DRC), Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Our mobile networks cover a population of over 295.8 million people.Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), we offer business-managed services to enterprises in 48 countries. Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone (60.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue. ... read more... continue reading
|31 Aug 2022
|Men and Women
The objective of the Vodacom Internship Programme is to:
• Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for the core business areas within Vodacom; and to
• Create opportunities for unemployed graduates with the required qualifications to develop competencies in the digital techco environment.
• South African Citizen by Birth
• Must have 0-1 year working experience post studies.
• Must be 26 years old or younger.
• Must have obtained a minimum of 65% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
• Must have a minimum of a B-degree (B-Com, BSc & B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7).
• A 3 year National Diploma (NQF 6) will be considered in the following areas only:
* Electrical / Electronic Engineering
* Computer Software Engineering &
* Information Systems/Information Technology
The ideal candidate for this role should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
Before you can apply for a position, please ensure that you meet all of the above criteria.
Once you have fulfilled step one, please click on the “Apply Now” button to register and apply.
Once you've registered and applied, we'll email you confirmation of receipt. Our Resourcing Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way!
For more details,visit Vodacom website