(Kemitraan Negara Berkembang) Scholarship is a prestigious scholarship provided by the Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture of Indonesia, for international students from developing countries who desire to pursue their bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degree in Indonesian universities. This scholarship program offers the chance to learn and experience life in the middle of Indonesian culture. Therefore, international students will obtain both educational scholarship and a deeper cultural understanding of Indonesia.
About Indonesian Government
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Indonesian scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
KNB PhD Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of KNB PhD Scholarships
The KNB Scholarship covers:
- Settlement allowance;
- Living allowance;
- Book allowance;
- Research Allowance;
- Health insurance;
- A round-trip international airfare (economy class).
KNB PhD Scholarships Courses
Requirements for KNB PhD Scholarships Qualification
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 40 years old.
- Hold a master degree (please provide the scanned degree certi?cate and academic transcripts in English). Please be advised that Doctorate degree holder is not eligible to apply.
- Obtain a recommendation letter from the potential research supervisor in one of the universities providing partner of the KNB Scholarship.
- Provide a statement of purpose that at least states the purpose of their studies, the origin of their interests in studying in Indonesia and pursuing their chose research topic and their plans for the academic future (dissertation proposal).
- Have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certi?ed English Pro?ciency Test) score of 90 TOEFL IBT or 7.0 IELTS or equivalent (the certi?cate must be obtained within the last 2 Years).
- Provide the recommendation letter to apply for the KNB scholarship from the Indonesian Embassy or the Indonesian Consulate General.
- Attach a letter of recommendation for the KNB Scholarship application from the employer/direct supervisor
- Prove of citizenship (O?cial Passport or Personal ID).
- Attach a letter of recommendation from previous universities.
- Complete the online application form in http://knb.kemdikbud.go.id
Documents Required for Application
- A Scan Copy of Passport ID Page/Citizenship ID;
- A Scan Copy of Academic/Degree Sertificate(s) (High School);
- A Scan Copy of Academic Transcript(s) (High School);
- A Letter of Recommendation from an Indonesian Embassy/Consulate General of Indonesia;
- A Letter of Recommendation from the Employer/Immediate Supervisor
- A Letter of Academic Recommendation from previous schools;
- A Certificate of English Proficiency Test (IBT TOEFL of 80 / IELTS of 6.0 / TOEIC of 700).
Application DeadlineFebruary 18, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit the website.KNB Masters Scholarships scholarship by