Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Subjects listed. The deadline for the sending your application is 05 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Huddersfield and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £5000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to Nationals from Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 is provided by University of Huddersfield to students who have enrolled themselves for a bachelors or masters programme at the University.
About University Of Huddersfield
The University of Huddersfield (informally Huddersfield University) is a public university located in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, England.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Huddersfield Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Huddersfield Masters Scholarship
All successful applicants of Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 will receive £2,000 - £5000 from University of Huddersfield.
Requirements for University of Huddersfield Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 must have an offer letter for a bachelors or masters course offered at University of Huddersfield to avail this scholarship.
- Students applying for Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 must be international students from Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia to avial this scholarship..
- Candidates applying for Malaysia, Singapore & Indonesia Scholarships at UK 2021 must surpass the admission requirements set by the University.
Application DeadlineNovember 5, 2021
How to Apply
Bachelors scholarship by
- Upon receiving an offer from Huddersfield, eligible offer holders will be contacted by the Malaysia office and invited for an interview. A copy of the University offer letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Master's or Bachelor degrees in one of the academic schools offering the scholarship.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
- A personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will benefit your own career ambitions. This supporting statement should not be over 500 words in total.
- An interview with the University Representative.
- All full applications need to be sent to Ms. Suet Yin Chew, the University of Huddersfield Regional Representative on [email protected]