University of Strathclyde Childcare Funding 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 30 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Strathclyde and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Varies . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK residents.
About University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow's second-oldest university. The university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK's first technological university. It takes its name from the historic Kingdom of Strathclyde.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship
- Childcare fund awards are in the form of a grant, paid to a childcare provider, and are in addition to any other funding a student receives.
Requirements for University of Strathclyde Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Full-time eligible students attending University will be able to apply for help with registered childcare costs from the Childcare Fund. Children must be under 15, or under 17 if they have special educational need.
- Students must be eligible under the residency rules set out in part 2 of schedule 3 the Education (Access Funds) (Scotland) (No.2) Determination 2016. (If you meet the residency eligibility to receive a student loan for living costs from SAAS you should meet the criteria for the Childcare Fund)
- Must be attending an eligible full-time course of study, as defined by SAAS. This includes Postgraduate courses that qualify for tuition fee loan funding from SAAS
Application DeadlineMay 30, 2022
How to Apply
Bachelors scholarship by
- Students have to apply to the childcare fund each semester. The current application is to cover semester 1 childcare. Students who apply for support with semester 1 childcare will be contacted when applications open for semester 2.
- You complete the application form and your childcare provider(s) complete Annex A detailing what childcare they have been asked to provide and the cost.
- Submit the application form, Annex A and supporting documents by email to [email protected]. Incomplete applications or applications missing the supporting documents we have asked for will be delayed.