Victoria University of Wellington - Susan Price Scholarships in New Zealand 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Education, Humanities. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by Victoria University of Wellington and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 2,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
About Victoria University of Wellington
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Victoria University of Wellington scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Victoria University of Wellington Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Victoria University of Wellington Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Victoria University of Wellington - Susan Price Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 will receive a GBP 2,000 towards tuition fee.
Victoria University of Wellington Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Victoria University of Wellington Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The award may be held by a student who has not previously studied at Victoria University.
- The Victoria University of Wellington - Susan Price Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 is open to international students as well as New Zealand citizens and permanent residents.
- The Scholarship shall be awarded to a student enrolled in a Masters or PhD course at Victoria University or to an honors student undertaking a research essay on an appropriate topic who intends to undertake research that will make use of the Susan Price Collection. This would normally be awarded to a student studying English but may be awarded to a History or Librarianship student.
- The selection will be made on academic merit and a one-page research proposal.
Application DeadlineNovember 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Victoria University of Wellington on wellingtonscholarships.communityforce.com
A completed online application must be submitted by 4.30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4.30 pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
Applications will normally open one month prior to the closing date. If no application link is provided below, check back again closer to the closing date. Contact us if you have any queries.
Apply onlinePhD scholarship by