With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years' professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master's degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master's/PhD) in Germany.
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) . The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education. It also awards grants to German...... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) PhD Scholarship
- The successful applicants will receive:
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates.
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover.
- Travel allowance.
Requirements for German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The scholarship is available to applicants from developing countries.
- The candidates applying should be qualified university graduates.
- Applicants should have completed their Master's or PhD programme.
- Candidates should be employed at a Ghanaian university.
- The scholarship is provided to support the preparation and completion of a doctoral degree in Germany at a German university.
- The scholarship will be provided for a maximum of 36 months.
Interview date, Process and Venue for German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) PhD Scholarship
- The scholarships will be provided with representatives from both countries, which convenes once a year.
- Academic achievements are the main criteria for the selection of the candidate.
- The candidate is also expected to submit a convincing and well-planned research project.
Application DeadlineNovember 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on www2.daad.de
to applyMasters scholarship by