This is to inform the public that Federal Government scholarship application form is ongoing.
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:
- Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary and Egypt;
- Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
About Federal Government of Nigeria
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Federal Government of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Requirements for Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
Documents Required for Application
- 1st Degree Certificate, Master’s Degree WAEC/WASSCE
- Indigene letter & NYSC discharge certificate.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigine letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary
Application DeadlineJanuary 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Government of Nigeria on fsbn.com.ng
GENERAL NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January, 2022. Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia;
For more information, visit the website.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
- i) 08077884417
- ii) [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
SIGNED: ARC SONNY T. ECHONO, fnia, PERMANENT SECRETARY, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATIONUndergraduate Scholarship scholarship by