Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2021–2022.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
We are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2021 and January 2022. The closing date for applications is 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022..
About Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University officially opened its new STEM Centre, a regional hub of excellence for science, technology, engineering and maths. It is named after Hertha Ayrton, an award-winning English engineer, mathematician, inventor and physicist in the nineteenth century.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Sheffield Hallam scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Sheffield Hallam University Postgraduate Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of Sheffield Hallam University Postgraduate Scholarships
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Requirements for Sheffield Hallam University Postgraduate Scholarships Qualification
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the Transform Together Scholarships for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students;
- Applicants be an international fee paying student
- Must have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course
- Must have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University
- Applicants must be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- Must be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study.
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sheffield Hallam University on forms.gle
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you are please required to follow these steps;
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit the online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2021 for courses starting in September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- Here is the link for Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected]by 31 May 2021 for courses starting September 2021 and 1 November 2021 for courses starting in January 2022.
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline.
For more details, visit Sheffield Hallam University website. Undergraduate Scholarships scholarship by