The Austrian Development Cooperation ADC in collaboration with Tourism School Salzburg Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management welcomes applications from suitably qualified students for Austrian Development Cooperation Scholarships for Developing Countries 2023 (Fully funded).
Every year the Austrian Development Cooperation offers students from developing countries scholarships to help with tuition fees and general expenses.
The Austrian Development Cooperation offers Two Types of Scholarships:
- Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries
- Scholarship for other developing countries
About Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC)
(ADC) forms part of Austrian foreign policy, with the Austrian Development Agency (ADA) as the operational unit of the ADC. ADC aims at reducing poverty, preserving the environment and promoting peace and human security in partner countries. Long-term programmes and projects of the ADC support self-help to ensure sustainable development. The ultimate goal of the ADC is to bring about a sustainable improvement in the conditions of life for those in developing and emerging economies.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Austrian Development Cooperation scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
ADC Scholarship for developing countries
Aim and Benefits of ADC Scholarship for developing countries
The scholarship includes:
- Tuition fee
- Health insurance
- Food from Monday – Friday
- Excursions (except ITB Berlin)
- € 205,- pocket money per month
Not included in the scholarship are:
- Accomondation: Accomondation costs have to be covered by students who are awarded this scholarship.
The total accommodation fee of approx. € 1.700,- has to be remitted in advance before admission letter can be issued.
- Flight ticket: Students with this scholarship have to cover their own travel expenses from their countries to Salzburg and back.
- Visa fee: The visa fee has to be paid by the applicants. The fee for the 8 month residence permit is €160.
The fees for the entry visa (Visa D) are different, please contact your embassy for detailed information.
Please note that there is an age limit of 35 years for eligibility.
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Austrian Development Cooperation (ADC) on ith-salzburg.at
- Get information about ITH from an Austrian consulate or embassy
- Download ITH application form by clicking here. Austrian embassies and consulates have this form as well.
- Application Process – all applications should be sent directly to the Institute via post.
Submission deadline is the 31st of March 2023 (all applications have to be received by the ITH office the latest by 31st March 2023)
- You will receive a confirmation by email that you application has been received
- Confirmation – You will be informed about the result of your application in May 2023. If you were awarded a scholarship you will receive a letter of acceptance.
For more details visit: ADC website. Scholarship for ADC’s priority countries scholarship by