The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 Federal Government Scholarship Awards under the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) for undergraduates and postgraduates.
About Federal Ministry Of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Federal Ministry Of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2019 & 2020) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2020) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
Documents Required for Application
Applicants to upload the following certificates online;
- Birth Certificate,
- Indigine letter
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Ministry Of Education on fsbn.com.ng
General Information: Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imamat, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted,
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2020, Complete the application form online,
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia
For more details, visit FSBN websitePostgraduate scholarship by