Applications are currently ongoing for the Fully Funded Qingdao University Scholarship for International Students in China, 2021. Shandong Provincial Government offers a full scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate Masters, Doctoral, and Language Programme at Qingdao University in Chin
About Qingdao University
Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students is set up by Shandong Provincial Government in order to encourage international students to come to Shandong for study and scientific research.
Qingdao University is a key provincial research university located in Qingdao, China. Qingdao University consists of 25 faculties and departments as well as a graduate school. Courses are offered in 11 main Academic disciplines: Philosophy, Economics, Law, Literature, History, Natural sciences, Engineering, Management, Medicine, Education and Military sciences.
There are 104 Und... continue reading
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Qingdao scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Qingdao University Undergraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Qingdao University Undergraduate Scholarship
The grant of “Shandong Provincial Government Foreign Student Scholarship” includes tuition fees, basic school accommodation fees and comprehensive insurance for overseas students in China. Shandong Provincial Government provides full coverage on tuition fee, on-campus accommodation fee, and comprehensive medical insurance expenses.
Requirements for Qingdao University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- The applicant must be a citizen of foreign nationality, in good health and generally between 18 and 40 years of age.
- The application is open to an applicant who owns a non-Chinese citizenship, aged between 18 and 40, in good health condition.
- Applicants must have a period of one semester and above
- Applicants should have a minimum study plan of one semester
- Applicants must abide by Chinese laws and regulations, excellent academic performance, good performance, in line with Qingdao University entrance requirements for international students.
- Applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government, behave well and meet the entrance requirements of Shandong University.
- Excellent academic performance and not all other scholarships at the same time;
- Only applicants that have not received other sorts of fund or scholarship could apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Application DeadlineMay 20, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Qingdao University on cie.qdu.edu.cn
Masters scholarship by
- Application Form for international students of Qingdao University
* Language students see Annex 1 Language Student see attachment 1
* For degree see Annex 2 Degree-seeking students see attachment 2
- “Qingdao University” Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship Application Form (For Freshmen) ” ( see Annex 3 )
Application form for ‘ Shandong Provincial Government Scholarship for Foreign Students ‘ ( see attachment 3 )
- Passport copy of passport;
- A copy of visa to China (if you want to provide a learning experience in China);
A copy of your visa (For students who have come to China)
- CV – ( see Annex 4 ) Resume ( See Attachment 4 )
- Personal application statement, which should include personal study and work experience as well as future development planning, etc., written in Chinese or English;
Personal Statement (Include: Personal study and work experience, future plan for study; Written in English or Chinese).
- The highest academic records and original transcripts; proof of working experience (with work experience required);
- Certification that you are currently enrolled in school, or a diploma, or a work certificate if you are working
- Recommended letter of recommendation unit, including the overseas exchange institutions, institutions, Chinese embassies and consulates, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese teachers and institutions, or two professors or associate professors from institutions of higher education Recommended, written in Chinese or English.
A letter of recommendation from recommending institute. Recommending institutes include our friendly overseas colleges, Chinese embassies, and consulates overseas, foreign embassies and consulates in China, overseas Chinese language teachers organization. Or Associate professor or professor from current school.
- Related award certificate. Relative Award Certificate.