Griffith University is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
About Griffith University
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Griffith scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Griffith Undergraduate Remarkable Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Griffith Undergraduate Remarkable Scholarship
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Requirements for Griffith Undergraduate Remarkable Scholarship Qualification
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate coursework degree by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
Eligible Countries: Citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
Application DeadlineAugust 7, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University on www.griffith.edu.au
pplicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- Academic merit in prior studies. Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship. The Personal Statement should be between 250 and 500 words.
For more details, visit Griffith University website.Masters Remarkable Scholarship scholarship by