Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international students starting a full-time taught course in 2022–23.
Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies.
About Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University officially opened its new STEM Centre, a regional hub of excellence for science, technology, engineering and maths. It is named after Hertha Ayrton, an award-winning English engineer, mathematician, inventor and physicist in the nineteenth century.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Sheffield Hallam scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of Undergraduate Scholarship
A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for undergraduate taught courses for the first year of study.
Requirements for Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- be an international fee paying student
- must meet the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- have applied for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University and received your student identifier number.
- be fully self-funding your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer
- be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips and tuition fees for subsequent years of study
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Sheffield Hallam University on docs.google.com
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for September 2022, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have applied for a course and received a student identifier number from us, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 31 May 2022.
For more details, visit Sheffield Hallam University website.Postgraduate Scholarship scholarship by