Sheffield Hallam University UK is offering the Transform Together scholarships for all full-time Undergraduate and Postgraduate studies.
Are you ambitious? Do you want to represent international students at Sheffield Hallam University now and in the future? If so, these exclusive and competitive scholarships are aimed at you.
Transform Together scholarships are open to students from any non-EU country applying to study at Sheffield Hallam University to enrol in the next academic year.
The scholarships will be awarded to well-qualified students who demonstrate academic, personal or professional achievement on their scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be awarded with a certificate to mark their achievement following enrolment on their course.
About Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University officially opened its new STEM Centre, a regional hub of excellence for science, technology, engineering and maths. It is named after Hertha Ayrton, an award-winning English engineer, mathematician, inventor and physicist in the nineteenth century.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Sheffield Hallam scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Sheffield Hallam University Undergraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Sheffield Hallam University Undergraduate Scholarship
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for undergraduate degree.
A package of incentives is to be confirmed, but will include
- the opportunity to become an alumni ambassador back in your home country
- a programme of events which aims to enhance your learning and social experience with fellow scholars
- a Sheffield Hallam University hoodie
Successful scholars will be expected to represent Sheffield Hallam University through various activities during the academic year and after graduation.
Requirements for Sheffield Hallam University Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are receiving full or part funding for your studies from a sponsor or other scholarship provider
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences, and Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
Application DeadlineNovember 1, 2020
How to Apply
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship for January 2021, please follow these steps
- Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Check you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria listed below
- When you have accepted an offer to study on a course here, apply for a scholarship online using the link below by the closing date of 1 November 2020
- Scholarship application form
- Send your academic transcripts to [email protected] by 1 November 2020
- You will be notified if you have been successful within one month of the deadline. All decisions are at the University’s discretion and are final
For more details, visit Sheffield Hallam University website Masters scholarship by