Each year we select a handful of talented top performers and provide with financial support enabling them to complete their education and potentially pursuing a career with us on qualifying.
The Absa BMI (Business Mathematics and Informatics) bursary is a bursary for students who have enrolled for one of the four qualifications provided by BMI, namely:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Quantitative Risk Management
- Business Analytics/Data Science
- Financial Mathematics
Leaply helps university students and graduates answer one fundamental question: ‘What’s next?’ It’s a question all graduates eventually ask, and it’s one we’re very good at answering.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Leaply scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Absa BMI Bursary
Aim and Benefits of Absa BMI Bursary
This programme covers Tuition, Registration, Accommodation, Laptop & Text Books.
Requirements for Absa BMI Bursary Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- The candidate must be a South African Citizen with bar coded ID
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics and English in Grade 11.
Application DeadlineJune 30, 2021
How to Apply
Supporting documents required:
- Motivational letter, where motivation is given on why the bursary should be awarded to the candidate (no longer than 1 page)
- Grade 11 results (and most recent Matric results if available), and
- The candidate must have applied for and admitted into the BMI programme at NWU (or intending to apply).
For more details, visit Leaply website.