ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarships are funded by individual academic Colleges. It is expected that recipients will study on a full-time basis. However, in accordance with strict criteria, the scholarship can be awarded for part-time study. International scholars must undertake study on a full-time basis.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia's capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Australian National University (ANU) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship
- Travel & removal allowance for students relocating to Canberra to commence their Master of Philosophy program;
- Dependant Child Allowance (International students only)
- Thesis Allowance
Requirements for ANU Master of Philosophy Scholarship Qualification
The scholarships are available to potential and current students who:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- are domestic or international students; and
- have applied for admission to a Master of Philosophy Research program at the ANU; and
- have a Bachelor degree with first-class Honours (some Colleges may consider applicants with upper second-class Honours), or a Master degree with a research component from a recognised University.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
No application is necessary as all eligible students will be considered.
For more details, visit ANU website.