In partnership with the Mastercard Foundation, Arizona State University will provide graduate scholarships to train 25 young African professionals at the Master’s level for various programs over 4 years (2021 – 2025). This scholarship program is situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, focused on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models to increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education. This is a fully immersive and traditional on-campus 2-year Master’s program with a focus on training EdTech experts for Africa. While classes are in session, Scholars have the opportunity to work part-time with the Baobab team to gain hands-on experience implementing the strategic objectives of the Baobab Platform. The Baobab Platform consists of the implementation of an online learning community that will eventually include over 70,000 aspiring young African leaders around the globe. Between the first and second year, Scholars will be supported to participate in a 2-month Africa-based internship that aligns with their program of study.
About Arizona State University
ASU is the only Arizona university with more than 40 degree programs ranked among the nation’s top 25 by U.S. News & World Report.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Arizona State University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Arizona State University Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Arizona State University Masters Scholarship
The scholarship will cover the following:
- Costs incurred for visa application processing
- Costs incurred for English language tests
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams
- Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- Full tuition, books and fees
- Participation in Scholarship programming
Requirements for Arizona State University Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must want to apply for one of the eligible programmes listed above.
- Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the degree of their choice, that includes a high level of English proficiency.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an African country.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 35 on or before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate a track record of leadership and service in their community.
- Applicants must present economically disadvantaged financial circumstances, and be able to show lack of financial means from family or other sources to pursue graduate education in their home country or elsewhere.
- Applicants must have earned an undergraduate degree with a required minimum 4 years of study.
- Applicants must not have started or completed other graduate degrees before August 2023.
- Applicants must be able to live in Phoenix, Arizona for the duration of the programme.
Application DeadlineOctober 7, 2022
How to Apply
If you have limited internet access, you can complete and submit a downloadable version of the application to [email protected] To access the downloadable form click HERE.