BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship awarded to applicants who graduate from the International Baccalaureate (IB) programme with a strong academic record.
About BI Norwegian Business School
BI Norwegian Business School (Nynorsk: Handelshyskolen BI) is the largest business school in Norway and the second largest in all of Europe. BI has in total four campuses with the main one located in Oslo. The university has 845 employees consisting of an academic staff of 404 people and 441 administrative staff. In 2015, BI Norwegian Business School had 18,728 students. BI is the largest supplier of economic and administrative competence and skills in Norway with more than 200 000 graduates since 1983. BI Norwegian Business School is a private foundation and is accredited by NOKUT as a specia... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new BI Norwegian Business School scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship
BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will cover 100% of tuition fees for up to three years if the student maintains the academic progression requirements for scholarship recipients.
BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Only candidates with a minimum of 33 IB points are considered (final or predicted grades).
- Applicants with Norwegian citizenship or international citizenship from EU/EEA/Great Britain.
- International applicants with ties to Norway who meet the eligibility requirements for Lånekassen.
- Candidates who apply to and receive an offer of admission in one of the following programmes:
Interview date, Process and Venue for BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship
BI has a generous scholarship programme for bachelor’s studies. However, the competition for scholarships is great. Each year, the number of scholarship applications received from applicants is far greater than the number of scholarships available.
- BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- Only applicants who have been admitted to a specified bachelor’s programme and have applied as instructed will be considered.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships across bachelor’s programmes.
- BI reserves the right to award scholarships according to institutional priorities which many include prioritizing specific bachelor’s programmes, diversity and gender distribution, or countries.
- All applicants will be assessed on their transcripts and application letters.
- Other factors that may influence awarding could be other academic achievements, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, not on financial need.
Application DeadlineApril 15, 2023
How to Apply
- Apply for a scholarship at the same time as you apply for admission on the online application portal.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you should receive this scholarship. Scholarships are awarded based on academic merit, not on financial need.
- Upload it to the section marked ‘Scholarship’ in your online application for admission.
- Include all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission. The scholarship application will only be considered if a complete application for admission has been submitted.
- Applicants currently in the final year of high school must provide final transcripts as soon as they are available in June, no later than June 27.
- International applicants who apply for the BI International Baccalaureate Scholarship will also be considered for BI International Scholarship and the Women in Finance and Tech Scholarship (if eligible). A separate scholarship application letter is not required.
Applications for scholarship are not accepted by email.
Late applications will not be considered.
For more details, visit BI Norwegian Business School website