Bond University - Vice-Chancellor's Elite Scholarships in Australia 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Aug 2021. This scholarship is provided by Bond University and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, Covers 100% tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Australian nationals.
About Bond University
The Bond University is a private not-for-profit university located in Robina, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
The University was established at the initiative of Alan Bond, the founder and Chairman of Bond Corporation and Harunori Takahashi, President of EIE International. The University's development was funded via a joint venture between Bond Corporation in Australia and the Japanese entity, EIE International. In 1987, the Parliament of Queensland granted Bond University university status via the passage of the Bond University Act. The University commenced teaching in May 1989 with... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Bond University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Bond University Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of Bond University Bachelors
- The successful applicants of Bond University - Vice-Chancellor's Elite Scholarships in Australia, 2021 will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver.
Requirements for Bond University Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- The scholarship is open to candidates completing their Year at an Australian secondary school.
- To be considered, applicants must be predicted to achieve a minimum of ATAR 96.00 or IB Diploma 38.
- Applicants who exhibit excellent leadership skills are taken into consideration.
- Involvement in extra-curricular activities will be beneficial.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Bond University Bachelors
- Applicants of Bond University - Vice-Chancellor's Elite Scholarships in Australia, 2021 are selected based on their academic performance and achievements outside education.
- Candidates' personal character and leadership capabilities are considered during the selection process.
- Their peers and teachers have identified them for their commitment to their community and their willingness to help and inspire others.
Application DeadlineAugust 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Bond University on student-bond.studylink.com
Upon completion of the Bond University Study Application Form, eligible students can apply for scholarships via the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your study application and enter 'scholarship' in the keyword field on the Start an Application tab.