Cleveland State University is currently accepting applications from outstanding and suitably qualified students who wish to enroll in a degree programme at the university for its International Student Scholarships.
About Cleveland State University
Established as a state-assisted university in 1964, Cleveland State University assumed a tradition of excellence when it adopted the buildings, faculty, staff, and curriculum of the former Fenn College, a private institution of 2,500 students that was founded in 1929.
Cleveland State University’s historical roots go back to the 19th century. During the 1880s, the Cleveland YMCA began to offer day and evening courses to students who did not otherwise have access to higher education. The YMCA program was reorganized in 1906 as the Association Institute, and this in turn was established ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Cleveland State University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships
The Benefits of the Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships in USA, include,
- Covers full tuition at the in-state tuition rate and
- Other associated fees
Requirements for Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships Qualification
To be considered for the Cleveland State University International Student Scholarships in USA, candidates must meet the following program eligibility requirements.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be domestic or international students.
- Candidates must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible for consideration for this prestigious academic scholarship.
- Based on academic merit.
- Candidates must be healthy both physically and mentally, excellent in academic standing and with good conduct.
- Applicants may not hold any other scholarship at the same time.
- Cumulative secondary school GPA equivalent to a 2.3 on the US grading scale for most programs. The College of Engineering requires a 3.0 and the College of Education and Human Services requires a 2.5.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- Students who have attended a US high school or secondary school in another country that follows the US high school curriculum must submit ACT or SAT scores. These students must submit a minimum total ACT score of 16, or a minimum old total SAT score of 770 (before March 1, 2016), or a minimum new total SAT score of 880 (after March 1, 2016). Students who are applying to the Honors College and student athletes must comply with NCAA eligibility requirements. The Honors College has higher requirements; please see the Honors College website for more information.
- Official transcripts of academic work and completion certificates from each secondary school and university attended. PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. If transcripts are not in English, please include an official/certified English translation of the original documents.
Application DeadlineJuly 20, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Cleveland State University on applynow.csuohio.edu
For more details, visit https://applynow.csuohio.edu/CSUApply/
Note: You will be required to pay a $40 non-refundable application fee before submitting any supplemental documents.