The Munich Intellectual Property Law Center (MIPLC) is offering scholarships to students from developing countries as a part of the DAAD’s program for “Development-Related Postgraduate Courses.”
About German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
DAAD scholarship in Germany is a private, federally funded and state-funded, self governing national agency of the institutions of higher education in Germany, representing 365 German higher education institutions (100 universities and technical universities, 162 general universities of applied sciences, and 52 colleges of music and art) . The DAAD itself does not offer programs of study or courses, but awards competitive, merit-based grants for use toward study and/or research in Germany at any of the accredited German institutions of higher education. It also awards grants to German...... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
DAAD- MIPLC Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of DAAD- MIPLC Scholarship
Scholarship recipients will get
- A full MIPLC fee waiver
- A monthly stipend of EUR 850
- Payments towards health, accident and liability insurance coverage in Germany
- A travel allowance, unless these costs are covered by the home country or by another funding source
- A study and research allowance
- A mandatory two-month German course before the start of the MIPLC LL.M. program (August and September, in Munich or another German city).
Requirements for DAAD- MIPLC Scholarship Qualification
You are eligible for the DAAD scholarship if you meet the following requirements;
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- You are from a developing country and have not been living outside your home country (or another developing country) for more than the past two years.
- You hold at least a four-year Bachelor's degree (or a three-year Bachelor's degree plus a further degree), completed with above-average results.
- You received your latest degree no more than six years before your application.
- You have at least two years of full-time professional experience gained in a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country. To meet this requirement, it is sufficient if you have completed the two years by February of the year in which you intend to start your studies at MIPLC. Scientific university staff and academics are not the core
Application DeadlineOctober 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) on www.miplc.de
You may apply more than a year in advance. To apply for this scholarship, please proceed as follows:
- Please refer to the Application Instructions for detailed information.
- Complete applications will be evaluated for admission on a rolling basis. From all admitted applicants, we will put together a shortlist of candidates, who will be invited for a video conference interview taking place in January or February. Based on these interviews, the MIPLC will pre-select the scholars and the DAAD will take the final decision in early March.
For more details, visit MIPLC website.