The European Master’s programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis (AFEPA) responds to the increasing need to better understand the socio-economic and environmental effects of agricultural, food and environmental policies. It provides you with high quality education in their design and assessment. The programme is policy oriented and focuses on economic analysis which prepares you for a professional, international and world-changing career.
The AFEPA consortium offers a limited number of EMJMD scholarships, which vary according to the geographic origin of an applicant. In addition to the financial contributions described in the table below EMJMD scholarship recipients will be exempt from paying tuition or similar administrative fees. They also benefit from a comprehensive health insurance package and free preparatory language class.
About Erasmus Mundus
The European Union's Erasmus Mundus programme aims to enhance quality in higher education through scholarships and academic co-operation between the EU and the rest of the world. The three main objectives of the programme are linked to the internationalisation of students, staff, curricula and research; ensure an influence on the development of practice in SEN and inclusive education; and to develop international collaborative networks, projects and research Erasmus Mundus supports Joint Programmes (Masters Courses and Joint Doctorates) that are operated by consortia of higher education in... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Erasmus Mundus scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Erasmus Mundus AFEPA Scholarship Programme for International Students
- OrganisationErasmus Mundus
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- State of Origin
Men and Women
- Application Deadline
March 1, 2023
Aim and Benefits of Erasmus Mundus AFEPA Scholarship Programme for International Students
Winners will receive:
- Double degree from two renowned European Universities
- Two-year programme
- Specializations in agri-food and trade policy, environmental and natural resource policy, agribusiness and market analysis, market and consumer research, or development policy
- Yearly Summer School including field trips and social events
- International experience in a world-wide network and great career opportunities
The AFEPA experience gives you:
- A diverse and high quality Master’s education with great career opportunities
- An international experience in a world-wide network and good preparation for a global job market
- A double Master’s degree from two renowned European universities
Requirements for Erasmus Mundus AFEPA Scholarship Programme for International Students Qualification
To be admitted to the ERASMUS Mundus Master’s Programme in Agricultural, Food and Environmental Policy Analysis candidates need to have:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- A Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent academic degree of minimum three years of undergraduate study corresponding to 180 ECTS credits with a grade of at least an overall average “B” or equivalent grade. Students in their final year of their Bachelor’s degree may be provisionally admitted in the AFEPA Master’s programme on the condition that their Bachelor’s degree is awarded prior to enrollment in the programme.
- A minimum of 24 ECTS credits in economics – including microeconomics, management, mathematics, and statistics. An additional introduction to agricultural, environmental or food sciences is recommended. Please make sure that your official bachelor’s transcript either shows credit points according to the ECTS credit point system or else attach a diploma supplement that explains the credit point system of your university.
- English proficiency test results (not older than two years):
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): 90 on the Internet-based Test (IBT), with a minimum of 20 on the written part.
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): an overall band IELTS score of at least 6.5, and no section below 5.5.
- A test deemed equivalent by the AFEPA Management Board (if you want to submit test results other than from the TOEFL or IELTS tests please obtain our confirmation of that particular test prior to sending your application package).
- Note: Applicants from English speaking countries must provide an official letter from their university from which they graduated attesting that English is the media of instruction. It is upon the consortium’s decision whether an English Test as described above must be submitted additionally.
Application DeadlineMarch 1, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Erasmus Mundus on afepa.eu
Please follow the application procedure instructions and first check the admission criteria to see if it is the right programme for you. Scholarships for students and scholars are available from the prestigious Erasmus Mundus study programme of the European Commission.
For more details,visit AFEPA website