This is an excellent opportunity for graduates wanting to obtain an internship programme contract with a well-established, reputable and rapidly growing company where they will receive excellent training and experience
About Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF)
The Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) provides retirement fund administration services for the members of the EPPF. The membership of the EPPF comprises in-service members, deferred pensioners, pensioners, and beneficiaries. In-service members join the EPPF as part of the conditions of service of their participating employers and proceed to become deferred pensioners or pensioners during various life stages. The EPPF pays benefits to qualifying beneficiaries in the event of the passing away of an in-service member, pensioner, or deferred pensioner.... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
EPPF Internship Programme
Aim and Benefits of EPPF Internship Programme
Administration services provide information on members’ pensions through various communications channels:
- It allocates pension fund assets into investment products to ensure that your pension is growing.
- Formulates an investment strategy for the Fund and implements it in a way that seeks to achieve the best outcomes for members, pensioners, and beneficiaries;
- Manages the risks of investing to protect members and pensioners’ interests; and
- Formulates a socially responsible investment strategy to ensure that environmental, social, and governance matters form part of the decision-making process without compromising investment growth.
Requirements for EPPF Internship Programme Qualification
To be eligible, applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a graduate/Currently a student
- Applicants must be have good communication skills
Did you study in the following fields?
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Human Capital
- Business Administration
- Company Secretariat
- Internal Audit
- Risk & Compliance
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science
Application DeadlineAugust 22, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Eskom Pension and Provident Fund (EPPF) on eppf.mcidirecthire.com
For more details, visit EPPF website.