Applications are now open for the Fishbowl Challenge Entrepreneurial Competition 2020. The Fishbowl Challenge is a competition that brings together students from various parts of the world in collaborative problem-solving for some of the world’s most complex social and economic issues.
Fishbowl is an intense 6-month business planning competition to tackle some of the world’s most important challenges. Teams from around the world compete for a fully-funded summer to pursue their venture and for a shot at seed funding while receiving feedback from mentors and judges along the way.
How it Works?
- The competition is remote and will see students forming remote groups of 4-5 people to work on an idea for a venture that solves a pressing need for the World over 6 months.
- Students will have the chance to work as part of an international team of like-minded peers in solving problems with the support of mentors and resources to guide them along the way.
- The challenge is founded on two main principles: an interconnected world where many of the problems today can only be solved through collaborative efforts and the need to empower young people to add their voice, knowledge, and resources to make the world a better place.
Student teams will make contributions to some of the most pressing issues of our time, adding their voices and bringing real change in these 5 categories:
- Economic Empowerment & Social Justice.
- Environmental Protection
- Renewable and Accessible Energy
We created the Fishbowl Challenge because we are passionate about 2 things - bringing the world closer together by connecting young people around the world, and helping them launch their ideas for changing the world for the better. We believe the future of our world is a global one, with people of different backgrounds, cultures, and geographies rallying together to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities. We want to provide participants with a safe space to experience global collaboration, launch something new they believe in, and provide them with feedback and su... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Fishbowl scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Fishbowl Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Country to study
- School to study
- Course to study
- State of Origin
Men and Women
- Application Deadline
July 15, 2020
Aim and Benefits of Fishbowl Entrepreneurial Challenge
- Up to $50,000 in prize money to be won
- Opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- Gain experience working with a global team
- Build your skills and grow as an entrepreneur
Requirements for Fishbowl Entrepreneurial Challenge Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The Fishbowl Challenge welcomes applicants from all countries
- Only undergraduate and graduate (Master’s) university students are eligible to apply
- Individuals can apply with an idea or an interest in any of our listed categories of social issues.
- If your topic of interest is not within the shortlisted categories, you are welcome to apply and indicate which topic area you are interested in pursuing while filling out the application form.
Application DeadlineJuly 15, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Fishbowl on www.fishbowlchallenge.com
Applications will be reviewed and 100 candidates selected. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to go through a team formation process which will involve a matching process based on mutual interest. Teams will then begin the first round of the project which is a problem statement, ideation, and initial business plan process.
Email ID: [email protected]
For further details, visit Fishbowl website