ANU Stephen & Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Linguistics. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Australian National University (ANU) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Allowances . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
Each year the School of Culture History and Language (CHL), in the ANU College of Asia and the Pacific (CAP), offers an award known as the Stephen and Helen Wurm PhD Scholarship in Asia-Pacific Linguistics. This Award provides funding for an outstanding domestic or international student, to enable them to pursue a PhD programme in Linguistics, based in the CHL, and study a lesser-described Asia-Pacific language, or languages.
About Australian National University (ANU)
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia's capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Our focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Australian National University (ANU) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Australian National University (ANU) PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Australian National University (ANU) PhD Scholarship
The value of the Award will be stated in the letter of offer. The Award will be paid in fortnightly instalments unless otherwise stated in the letter of offer. The Award may contain any, or all, of the followng benefits.
- Overseas Student Health Care Cover: An international recipient of the Award may be eligible for reimbursement of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the standard program duration, including cover for the recipient's spouse and dependents (where applicable).
- Higher Degree Research (HDR) Fee Remission Merit Scholarship: An International recipient may be recommended for an HDR Fee Remission Merit Scholarship to cover the International Student Fees for the standard duration of the PhD program (four years) subject to the recipient being ranked as competitive in a merit-based selection process and/or.
- Stipend Scholarship: A recipient may be awarded a stipend scholarship equivalent to the value of the Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) stipend. scholarship.
Australian National University (ANU) PhD Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Australian National University (ANU) PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants from all nationalities are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled or enrolling in a full-time Doctor of Philosophy program in the School of Culture, History & Language, ANU College of Asia and the Pacific, and studying lesser described Asia Pacific languages.
- Applicants must have H1 or demonstrated H1 equivalence.
- Applicants must demonstrate good academic merit.
Application DeadlineOctober 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Australian National University (ANU) on www.anu.edu.au
No application for the Wurm PhD Scholarship is required as eligible students who have indicated their interest will be automatically considered.