Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by Lincoln University, New Zealand and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, NZD 28,000 per year + Tuition fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
About Lincoln University New Zealand
Lincoln University (M?ori: Te Whare Wanaka o Aoraki) is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury was made independent of the University of Canterbury. Its undergraduate study areas include agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, M?ori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport and winemaking.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Lincoln University New Zealand scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Lincoln University PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Lincoln University PhD Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarships in New Zealand, 2020 will receive:
- Tuition fee.
- A stipend of NZD 28,000 per year.
Requirements for Lincoln University PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Selection depends on the applicants Academic Merit.
- The selection panel assesses candidates expertise in Research or other relevant experience.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Lincoln University PhD Scholarship
- Applicants for Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarship who received an offer of admission from Lincoln University for Doctoral in Philosophy are eligible.
- Applicants are expected to have a minimum grade point average equating to an A-80%.
Documents Required for Application
- Applicants for Lincoln University Doctoral Scholarship are required to complete the form entirely.
- A brief summary of the applicant's research topic is required.
- Applicants must submit all copies of their academic qualifications.
- An updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Two academic references.
- A copy of your Lincoln admission letter.
Application DeadlineOctober 1, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Lincoln University New Zealand on www.lincoln.ac.nz
You can apply to this scholarship here.