Universiti Brunei Darussalam - Chancellor's Scholarships in Brunei 2021/22 is offered for PhD degree in the field of All subjects offered at the university . The deadline for the sending your application is 30 Jun 2021. This scholarship is provided by Universiti Brunei Darussalam and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Monthly allowances + Travel allowance + Accommodations + Benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Brunei .
About University Brunei Darussalam
Universiti Brunei Darussalam (Abbreviation: UBD; Malay: Universiti Brunei Darussalam; Jawi: ) is Brunei's oldest university. It is the largest university in the country in terms of student enrollment and curriculum offered.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Brunei Darussalam scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University Brunei Darussalam PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University Brunei Darussalam PhD Scholarship
- The successful applicants of Universiti Brunei Darussalam - Chancellor's Scholarships in Brunei, 2021/22 will receive:
- Tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
- Travel allowance
- Other benefits
Requirements for University Brunei Darussalam PhD Scholarship Qualification
This prestigious scholarship is awarded to outstanding students who have met the following criteria:
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Citizen of Brunei Darussalam.
- Possess a strong interest in an academic career.
- At least three (3) grade A’s in GCE ‘A’ Level Examination or at least three (3) Level 7’s in advance level modules with an overall score of 38 to 42 in International Baccalaureate (IB) or it's equivalent
- At least credit C5 in Bahasa Melayu and English Language in GCE ‘O’ Level Examination or its equivalent
- Excellent record in extracurricular activities
- Sound personal qualities and character
- Outstanding leadership potential
- Not more than 28 years of age
- Successful in the selection process conducted by The Chancellor’s Scholar Working Committee
- Full-time study
Application DeadlineJune 30, 2021
How to Apply
Download the application form to apply