These scholarships include a doctoral stipend (equivalent to the Research Councils UK National Minimum Doctoral Stipend, £15,609 2021/22 rate (2022/2023 rate to be announced) for 3.5 years, tuition fees at the home rate and access to further research support funding. If you are applying as an international candidate, Kent will waive the difference between Home and International fees.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Kent PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent PhD Scholarship
This scholarship offers tuition fees + an annual maintenance grant (£15,609 for 2021/22).
University of Kent PhD Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Kent PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Open to Home and International applicants.
- To be classed as a Home student, candidates must meet the RCUK residency criteria, see appendix B :
- Be a UK National (meeting UKRI residency requirements), or
- Have settled status, or
- Have pre-settled status (meeting residency requirement) or
- Have indefinite leave to remain or enter
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- Applicants should have, or expect to obtain, a first or upper second-class honours degree in a relevant subject, and ideally a Master’s degree or equivalent.
- This EPSRC studentship is for September 2022 intake.
Application DeadlineMarch 13, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Kent on www.kent.ac.uk
When applying, students should follow the University of Kent’s online application process. As part of the process, students should include the following:
- explain reasons for study/outline research proposal
- provide details/evidence of qualifications
- provide two academic references
- provide other personal information and supporting documentation.