Our Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
About Griffith University
The remarkable people who better our world, the remarkable experiences that transform people and communities, and the remarkable contributions that change the future forever.
We know success often comes from being an exception to the norm—challenging convention, adapting and innovating, creating bold new trends and pioneering solutions ahead of their time. At Griffith, remarkable is the norm.
Since we started teaching over 40 years ago, we’ve been deeply connected to the Asian region, socially conscious and environmentally aware, an integral part of the community and heavily industry... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Griffith University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Griffith University Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Griffith University Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Award value: 50% of tuition fees
Duration: Valid for your whole degree
Level of study: Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
Requirements for Griffith University Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Qualification
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria below
- Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2023.
Read the terms and conditions below to understand all the requirements of this scholarship.
Minimum GPA criteria
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
Interview date, Process and Venue for Griffith University Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Trimester 1 2023:
Students completing Year 12 only
Trimester starts: 6 March 2023
Trimester 2 2023:
Apply by: 15 April 2023
Outcome by: 12 May 2023
Trimester starts: 17 July 2023
Trimester 3 2023:
Trimester starts: 6 November 2023
Application DeadlineNovember 6, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University on www.griffith.edu.au
Follow these steps to apply and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- Apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
Apply to study Apply for the scholarship
Receiving the scholarship
- To receive the scholarship you will need to accept both your program offer and the scholarship by the deadline. If you don’t accept the scholarship by the date specified in your Scholarship Letter, the scholarship will be withdrawn.
- Once you start studying at Griffith the scholarship will be applied prior to the census date of each trimester on meeting the ongoing enrolment requirements (see below). You must pay the remaining balance of fees, based on your enrolment, by census date.
For more details visit: Griffith University website.