The Siemens MBA Scholarship is a competitive scholarship for MBA students. The ICM MBA is a British MBA programme taught online, in-person (at various cities around the world), or through blended learning.
About Institute of Customer Management
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Institute of Customer Management scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Siemens MBA Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Siemens MBA Scholarship
The scholarship covers partial costs of tuition fees for the MBA programme.
Requirements for Siemens MBA Scholarship Qualification
1. Get admissions to the ICM MBA Programme
- You will need to fulfil all of the criteria for the MBA programme. A full list of requirements can be found on this page.
2. Personal qualities
- Leadership qualities
- You seek to bring positive change in society
- You are someone who wants to explore your environment for business/management opportunities and resources
- You prioritise sustainability and corporate social responsibility
3. The ICM MBA is important for your career
- You can demonstrate the need for an MBA degree to progress your career and knowledge.
4. Financial need
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- You are in a position where the cost of the programme is a significant financial burden
- You can demonstrate the need for the Scholarship (for example, due to previous work experiences or personal circumstances)
Application DeadlineSeptember 15, 2021
How to Apply
- Apply for the ICM MBA programme before the deadline.
- In the Letter of Application describe how you fit into the requirements of the scholarship.
For more details, visit ICM website.