Applications for ICTP full scholarship are now available only for candidates from Developing Countries.
About International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP)
For more than 50 years, the Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) has been a driving force behind global efforts to advance scientific expertise in the developing world.
Founded in 1964 by the late Nobel Laureate Abdus Salam, ICTP seeks to accomplish its mandate by providing scientists from developing countries with the continuing education and skills that they need to enjoy long and productive careers. ICTP has been a major force in stemming the scientific brain drain from the developing world.
ICTP alumni serve as professors at major universities, chairpersons... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
ICTP Master in High Performance Computing Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of ICTP Master in High Performance Computing Scholarships
These scholarships covers the MHPC tuition fees as well as the cost-of-living expenses and plane tickets from and to the origin country. The scholarships are provided by ICTP (not by MHPC), and winners are automatically admitted to MHPC.
Requirements for ICTP Master in High Performance Computing Scholarships Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- The ideal student for the MHPC has a strong interest in information technology problems driven by scientific research or industrial needs.
- English is the official language of the Master.
- MHPC is accessible by Italian students graduated with “laurea magistrale (D.M. 270/2004)” and “laurea Vecchio Ordinamento (L. 341/1990)”. International applicants with a Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degree are welcome to apply.
- Work experience will be evaluated during the admissions interview.
- No prior HPC knowledge is assumed, but candidates should have some experience in programming and a competence in one of the following languages: C, C++, Fortran.
- A sound knowledge of Linux operating system is also needed.
- A knowledge of Python language is assumed at the level of the first 39 exercises of the learn python the hard way
Application DeadlineMay 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP) on e-applications.ictp.it
For more details, visit ICTP website.