Imperial College Business School wholeheartedly supports the 30% Club’s goal of achieving a minimum of 30% women on FTSE-100 boards.
We are therefore pleased to offer two Inspiring Women – Executive MBA scholarships of £25,000 each to exceptional female candidates undertaking the Executive MBA.
In addition to the financial scholarship from Imperial, successful applicants will receive a range of support from the 30% Club, including a cross-company mentoring scheme and exclusive event invitations.
About Imperial College London
Imperial College London is a world top ten university with an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research.
Consistently rated amongst the world's best universities, Imperial is committed to developing the next generation of researchers, scientists and academics through collaboration across disciplines.
Located in the heart of London, Imperial is a multidisciplinary space for education, research, translation and commercialisation, harnessing science and innovation to tackle global challenges.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Imperial College London scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Imperial College Business School Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Imperial College Business School Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants for Inspiring Women Executive MBA Scholarships 2022 will receive an award of £25,000.
Imperial College Business School Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Imperial College Business School Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The scholarship is open to female applicants only.
- The applicants for Inspiring Women Executive MBA Scholarships 2022 should demonstrate outstanding academic achievement.
- The candidates will be assessed based on the information provided in their application for the MBA program, work experience, and academic background.
- The applicants will also be judged based on their performance in the admission process.
- The candidates applying for Inspiring Women Executive MBA Scholarships 2022 must demonstrate their determination to act as role models to other women.
- The applicants who receive an offer for an Executive MBA will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
Application DeadlineOctober 22, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Imperial College London on imperialuk.elluciancrmrecruit.com
Candidates who submit their application for the Executive MBA and receive an offer for the programme will be eligible to apply for this scholarship. A video assessment is required for this scholarship, and details will be communicated once an offer has been made.