This scholarship under the patronage of Excellency Jean-Claude Juncker allows students engaged in the ideas, principles, values and future of the European Union as well as the economic, technological and social development of the European continent, to pursue their studies at a prestigious European university.
MCI | The Entrepreneurial University® is a University of Applied Sciences. It is positioned to provide a meaningful connection between universities, grandes écoles, business schools, universities of applied sciences, and the world of business. It represents a strong international brand that successfully combines
Applications will be selected based on the following criteria: Current (or past) commitment to European ideas and issues
• Degree and nature of engagement / commitment
• Evidence provided
• Impact achieved Future commitment to European ideas and issues
• Feasibility of the defined goals
• Match and congruence of applicant’s European focus and chosen MCI degree
• Potential impact of applicants´ goals
Applications will be evaluated in a two-stage process involving a pre-selection round and an interview with shortlisted candidates.
The final decision is made based on the following weighting:
• 50% submitted documents
• 50% interview with the jury
Submitted application for admission to the respective MCI study program.
• A statement (approximately 500 words) that recounts the applicant’s current (or past) commitment to the aims of the scholarship related to Europe including reference to concrete evidence / documentation.
• A motivation letter describing the applicant’s future goals supporting the scholarship aims and explaining how their studies at the MCI will help them achieve them.
• Language proficiency
• Passport copy**
For more details, visit MCI website.