Are you an asylum seeker on a bridging visa? If you are a high-achieving student with the ambition to change your future, you may be eligible for the Monash Humanitarian Scholarship. You will receive 100% international student funding for the Monash undergraduate degree of your choice plus a yearly allowance of $6000.
Monash has increased the number of these scholarships available thanks to the generous donations from Alumni and supporters of the University through the Achieving Potential fund.
About Monash University
Monash University take great pride in their vibrant international community. With 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents, they are one of the Australia's largest universities. As an international student, you can look forward to a truly international experience. Wherever you came from - far or near, Monash university welcome you and invite you to explore it's offerings in your own language.... read more
... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Monash University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Monash University in Australia for Bachelor Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of Monash University in Australia for Bachelor Bachelors
- Full international student course fees paid for the duration of the degree.
- An allowance of $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Requirements for Monash University in Australia for Bachelor Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- A person who is in Australia and currently on:
- Temporary Humanitarian Stay visa (Subclass 449)
- Temporary Protection visa (Subclass 785)
- Temporary Humanitarian Concern visa (Subclass 786)
- Safe Haven Enterprise visa (Subclass 790)
- Bridging visa A (Subclass 010) or Bridging visa E (Subclass 050 and 051) AND have applied for a Permanent Protection visa
- A commencing or continuing student enrolled or intending to enrol in an undergraduate degree as an international student at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Have achieved a minimum ATAR of 70.00, OR for current students a minimum weighted average mark (WAM) of 60, OR equivalent academic achievement.
Application DeadlineNovember 25, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monash University on docs.google.com
- If you're applying for a course via VTAC, please complete the VTAC Scholarship Application form by Friday 7 October 2022.
- If you are a current Monash student or applying directly to Monash for your course, please complete the separate application form by Friday 25 November 2022 (5pm). You must also email a copy of your current Visa to [email protected]
- Note: To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for a course and be offered a place at Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.