All applicants to Monmouth are automatically considered for our Dean’s Scholarships, which are awarded based on a holistic review of a student’s application. Dean’s Scholarships start at $21,500 per year for new transfer students, and $24,500 per year for new first year students. Dean’s Scholarships are renewable for four years, or for two or three years for transfer students. No separate application is required, and your scholarship amount will be listed in your acceptance letter from the Office of Admission.
About Monmouth University
Monmouth University is a private university located in West Long Branch, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States.
Founded in 1933 as Monmouth Junior College, it became Monmouth College in 1956, and later Monmouth University in 1995 after receiving its charter.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Monmouth University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Monmouth College Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of Monmouth College Bachelors
The recipients of Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2022 get scholarship valued up to full-tuition renewable for up to 3 years
Requirements for Monmouth College Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The candidates applying for Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2022 should be a U.S. domestic student.
- The applicant should have a CGPA of 3.2 at their current college or university.
- The candidates are expected to submit a common application and resume referring their involvement and achievements in academic groups or organizations, work experience, community service or extracurricular activities.
- The applicants for Wallace Founders Scholarship, 2022 should also submit an essay describing a place of importance to the applicants and how it shaped them and its significance in 500 words or less.
- The candidates should also submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Monmouth University on www.monmouthcollege.edu