Applications are currently received from highly achieved and academically qualified international postgraduate and doctoral students for Research Program Stipend Scholarship offered at Murdoch University in Australia for 2020-2021 academic session.
The Graduate Research Office is pleased to announce that the 2019 scholarship round is now open. Scholarships are awarded on academic merit, research experience and/or potential.
About Murdoch University
At Murdoch University, we’ve been committed to free-thinking since our inception in the 60’s. We’ve created a place of learning and discovery through our leading academics, innovative courses, and ground-breaking research.
We pioneered access to a university education for people from diverse backgrounds, and are proud to see our students take their Murdoch education to the world to solve its challenges. Throughout this journey we’ve remained committed to adapting and growing in our free-thinking. In this way, we continue to be a creative force for education and resea... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Murdoch University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Murdoch University Training Program Stipend Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of Murdoch University Training Program Stipend Scholarships
Tax-exempt living allowance of AUD$27,082 per annum with potential top-up to $30,000
Requirements for Murdoch University Training Program Stipend Scholarships Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be domestic or international students
- Students admitted into masters and PhD degree program.
- The award is available for masters and PhD field of health and community courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelors degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must have a masters degree certificate or equivalent.
- Applicants must possess a First Class Honours degree, H2A (or equivalent) or a Masters with a significant thesis component.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Murdoch University, Australia
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Glasgow’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application DeadlineSeptember 30, 2020
How to Apply
Complete the application form for domestic or international
Fill in the referee report for domestic or international
Email your completed application to the Graduate Research Office
Please direct all questions about this scholarship to the Graduate Research Office.
Please refer to the Australian Government website for frequently asked questions.
For more details, visit Murdoch University website.