Gauteng Department of Health invites all Prospective students from disadvantaged communities who are interested in studying Medicine in Cuba for 2024 intake.
About Gauteng Department of Health
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Gauteng Department of Health scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Program
Requirements for Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Program Qualification
- Candidates must have a university entrance Grade12 with minimum level 4 of pass marks in the following subjects: Physical Science, Maths, Biology/Life Sciences and English.
- Applicants must be South African citizens and permanently residing in Gauteng must have matriculated in Gauteng.
- Must be between the age of 18- 30 years.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Nelson Mandela Fidel Castro Program
Only successful applicants will be contacted. If you have not heard from the Department within three (3) months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Documents Required for Application
Two (2) certified copies of:
- Birth Certificate
- Identification document – (applicant and parents/guardians ID)
- National Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Proof of income (Payslips) of both parents or guardians – (sworn affidavits for those without proof of income/unemployed)
- Proof of residence validated by the Ward Councillor and Municipality Bill.
Application DeadlineNovember 30, 2023
How to Apply
Application forms are available online and from Gauteng Department of Health facilities and District Health Services Offices.
NB: The application forms should be accompanied by the Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the following documents listed above
ALL COMPLETED APPLICATIONS MUST BE HAND DELIVERED TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
Gauteng Department of Health | 2nd Floor Room 209 | 45 Commissioner Street, Life Centre Building
Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2107
Enquiries: Ms. Rebecca Moema 082 848 1594 | Ms Julia Zwane 083 496 9252 | Ms Mapula Motaung 082 737 7130
For more details, visit Gauteng Department of Health website