Our Responsible Impact Scholarship supports responsible leaders of the future.
We develop ethical and responsible global MBA graduates to become agile, adaptable, resilient leaders with a global perspective. The successful candidate will demonstrate their commitment to responsible leadership.
About Newcastle University
Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871. These two colleges came to form one division of the federal University of Durham, with the Durham Colleges forming the other. The Newcastle colleges merged to form King's College in 1937. In 1963, following an Ac... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Newcastle University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
MBA Responsible Impact Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of MBA Responsible Impact Scholarship
A full fee award of £24,600, payable towards the cost of tuition fees
Requirements for MBA Responsible Impact Scholarship Qualification
To be eligible for this full-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (MBA full fees regulations 21 205KB):
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2021 entry
- have substantive managerial experience (minimum 3 years prior to starting the MBA); demonstrating significant career progression in terms of e.g. budgets, projects, seniority
- preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English).
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Newcastle University on forms.ncl.ac.uk
Applications and essays will be reviewed by the School’s MBA Scholarship Committee
For more details, visit Newcastle University website.
1 April 2021 – if a suitable candidate is not found the application deadline will be extended.