Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited (“Star”) a Chevron company and operator of the Agbami Field, is offering a number of undergraduate University scholarships to qualified Nigerian students from ALL States of the Federaion. This is part of a continuous support for capacity building in the health and engineering professions and a strategic feed into the national manpower pool.
E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students studying any of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities
About Agbami Oil Field
Agbami Field is an oil field in Nigeria. Discovered in late 1998, it was the second major deepwater oil field discovered off the Niger Delta, the first being Bonga Field by Shell. The field is located in nearly 1,500 meters (4,900 ft) of water off the central Niger Delta. The operator of the field is Star Deep Water Limited, an affiliate of Chevron. Also involved in the field are Famfa Oil, an indigenous oil company owned by the Alakija Family of Lagos, Petrobras (Brazil), Statoil, and NNPC (the national oil company of Nigeria). The Agbami scholarship scheme is fully sponsored by all com...&nb... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Agbami Oil Field scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Scholarship Awards
Aim and Benefits of NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Scholarship Awards
The scholarship programme, funded by Star Deep Water Petroleum Limited and its Agbami parties, is a major component of our Social Investment in the strategic support for the development of Health and Education in Nigeria.
NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Scholarship Awards Courses
Requirements for NNPC/Chevron JV Agbami Scholarship Awards Qualification
In order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
- All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
Documents Required for Application
- Admission Letter
- School Identity Card or Valid means of school identification
- Passport Photograph (clear background not older than three months.
- Transcript or Result statement duly signed and stamped from school stating previous session CGPA results clearly.
- WAEC/NECO Result and UTME/DE Result and
- UTME/DE Result
Application DeadlineDecember 5, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Agbami Oil Field on www.ormng.com
- Follow this Link
- Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Enter your registered email and password to login.
- Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click Submit Application to submit information
- You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty.
For more details, visit the scholarship webpage