The aim of this PhD project is to develop a compact, additively manufactured catalytic reactor capable of decomposing ammonia, removing the nitrogen by-product and extracting clean hydrogen.
About RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men's College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology. A dual sector institute, its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887 ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new RMIT University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of PhD Scholarship
The scholarship provides a stipend of approximately $30,000 per annum for three years with a possible extension of six months.
Requirements for PhD Scholarship Qualification
- Highly motivated and research driven
- Masters or Honours degrees in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Strong mechanical design, modelling, and simulation skills
- Very good written communication skills and high level of proficiency in english
- Understanding of additive manufacturing
- Background/interest in chemical engineering favourable
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Meet the entry requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy
- Meet research scholarship eligibility criteria.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Please send expressions of interest and inquiries to Distinguished Prof. Milan Brandt ([email protected]) and Dr. Maciej Mazur ([email protected]).
Expressions of interest should contain the following information:
- A one-page summary justifying the applicant’s suitability for the role
- An academic CV
- Transcript of qualifying degree.
For more details, visit RMIT University website.