The Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarships (VCPS) are funded by RMIT University.
The university will provide 10 VCPS for commencement in 2023. Applications must be received by 15 September.
In order to be considered for a VCPS, applicants must complete the VCPS Expression of Interest form.
All scholarship applications must include evidence of contact with the proposed senior supervisor. This should be uploaded as an additional document with your application. You must provide the names of academic staff who have agreed to supervise your proposed research in the relevant section of application, along with email evidence of support.
About RMIT University
RMIT University (officially Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, informally RMIT) is an Australian public research university based in Melbourne, Victoria.
Founded in 1887 as the Working Men's College of Melbourne by Francis Ormond, it initially opened as a private night school offering instruction in art, science and technology in response to the industrial revolution in Australia. It was made a public university by act of the Parliament of Victoria in 1992 after merging with the Phillip Institute of Technology. A dual sector institute, its enrolment of 320 trades students in 1887 ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new RMIT University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
RMIT University PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of RMIT University PhD Scholarship
- The candidates applying for Vice-Chancellor's Ph.D. Scholarship (VCPS), RMIT University, Australia, 2022 are awarded
- Tuition fees
- A stipend of $44,737 per anum,
- RMIT top-up of $15,000,
- HDR publication award of $10,000,
- Relocating allowance of a maximum of $1540 for adult and a child.
Requirements for RMIT University PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The candidates for Vice-Chancellor's Ph.D. Scholarship (VCPS), RMIT University, Australia, 2022 should be a master by coursework with distinction and by research.
- The applicants should have a first class honors degree and a bachelor's degree (4 years) with 80% or above or a GPA of 4.
- The candidate will be considered eligible without the required qualification if he/she has sufficient research experience.
- The candidates should fulfill the English language requirement criteria i.e IELTS 7 to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The applicant is considered ineligible for Vice-Chancellor's Ph.D. Scholarship (VCPS), RMIT University, Australia, 2022 if he/she has already started the Ph.D. program at RMIT or holds a research doctorate or currently receiving another award.
- If the applicant is international and does not hold an offer to start a Ph.D. program then he/she is not considered as eligible.
Application DeadlineSeptember 15, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to RMIT University on forms.office.com