This prestigious scholarship is for international undergraduate students coming to study any undergraduate degree at Robert Gordon University, this scholarship includes the full first year’s tuition fee.
About Robert Gordon University
Robert Gordon University, commonly referred to as RGU, is a public university in the city of Aberdeen, Scotland. It became a university in 1992, and originated from an educational institution founded in the 18th century by Robert Gordon, a prosperous Aberdeen merchant, and various institutions which provided adult education and technical education in the 19th and early 20th centuries. It is one of two universities in the city (the other is the much older University of Aberdeen).... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Robert Gordon University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Vice-Chancellor's Undergraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Vice-Chancellor's Undergraduate Scholarship
Scholarship worths Full First year’s tuition fee.
Requirements for Vice-Chancellor's Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Be applying to directly enter either year 1 or year 2 of an undergraduate course at RGU
- Hold an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- Be classed as the university as either an international or European fee payer
- must be a self-funding student
- Be applying for the September start. Students who are studying the January start, fast track programme are eligible to apply for this scholarship when they begin their second year in September of that same year, but the January start shorter programme is not eligible for this scholarship
- Be willing to embody the experience, by engaging with extra-curricular activities, and act as an ambassador for Robert Gordon University, by promoting the value of studying at Robert Gordon University
- Upload all required documentation (proof of qualification, passport, personal statement and evidence of English Language) by the 7 July. Please note if you are awaiting final results then please let us know at [email protected]
Application DeadlineJune 30, 2023
How to Apply
Applicants must have received an offer from Robert Gordon University for an undergraduate course before submitting a scholarship application form, including a 500 words statement of support. The Scholarship Panel would expect applicants to highlight why they should be considered for the award.
Students should in the first instance apply to RGU for an offer and then complete our online application form.
For more details, visit Robert Gordon University website.