S P Jain School Of Global Management - Undergraduate Scholarships, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by S P Jain School of Global Management. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by S P Jain School of Global Management and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10% scholarship . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia and East Asia.
About S P Jain School Of Global Management
S P Jain School of Global Management is an Australian business school with campuses in Sydney, Mumbai, Singapore and Dubai. The school offers undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate business courses.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new S P Jain School Of Global Management scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
S P Jain School Of Global Management Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of S P Jain School Of Global Management Bachelors
- Students who feature on the Dean’s List for both semesters of the same academic year will receive a 10% Dean’s List Scholarship for the next academic year. To continue to avail the scholarship, the student must again feature on the Dean’s List for both semesters of the next academic year.
- If a student has already earned a scholarship, then the Dean’s List Scholarship would be an additional 10% scholarship for the student. Students who have earned a 100% tuition scholarship will not be granted any additional scholarship even if they are eligible for the Dean’s List Scholarship.
Requirements for S P Jain School Of Global Management Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Candidates who are nationals of North and South America, the Caribbean, Europe, Africa, Central Asia, Russia, and East Asia are eligible for the scholarship.
- Candidates who are from underrepresented countries or regions may qualify for special international scholarships.
- Applicants of Undergraduate Scholarships at S P Jain School Of Global Management must have an International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma minimum score of 38.
- Candidates with CBSE/ISC/HSC minimum score of 90% aggregate are preferred.
- Must have A-Levels minimum grade A in three advanced level subjects in the same sitting (AAA).
- Applicants with an NSW Higher School Certificate will be considered.
- Applicants must have an SAT score above 2200.
- Must have SPJET score above the 90th percentile.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to S P Jain School Of Global Management on appforms.spjain.org
While there is no formal application for scholarships, students are expected to send in a request in order to apply for a scholarship. The sooner the application is made, the greater the chance of receiving a scholarship.
To apply for a scholarship, simply tick the scholarship box on the online application. Also comment in your essay about why you think you warrant financial assistance.