Applications are now open for the 2021 Sabbatical attachment for University lecturers
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Biodiversity, Environmental Toxicology, Air Quality Assessment, Hydrobiology, Water Chemistry, Hydrogeology, Ecology, etc.
- External Relations: Social Performance – Social Impact Assessment; and GMoU Implementation
- Community Health: Consultant Community Health;Obstetrics & Gynaecology; and Paediatrics.
- Oil Spill Response: Mechanized Bioremediation.
- UniBen CoE: Geology and Petroleum Engineering.
- Nigerian Content Development: Process and Project Engineering.
About Shell Nigeria
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employeesâ€™ ideas travel and come to fruition.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Shell Nigeria scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Shell Sabbatical Attachmen
Aim and Benefits of Shell Sabbatical Attachmen
The sabbatical attachment offers University lecturers from the rank of Senior Lecturer and above, opportunity to undertake research or other activities that would contribute to The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC). It also offers them avenue to acquire industry-related experience and lectureship at the SPDC JV Centres of Excellence (CoE).
Requirements for Shell Sabbatical Attachmen Qualification
Applicants for Sabbatical position must have relevant teaching and practical experience in indicated disciplines.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Documents Required for Application
Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
Application DeadlineSeptember 22, 2020
How to Apply
For more details, visit SPDC website