Here comes an opportunity for women entrepreneurs to apply for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation programme which will help them leverage on digital technology to drive innovation in their businesses.
The programme seeks to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds of women-led startup teams using digital technology as a key driver of innovation in business. Funding opportunities will be made available to successful applicants from the incubation programme.
About Standard Chartered Bank
They offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise â€“ Here for good. With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We're listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India.... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Standard Chartered Bank scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme
Aim and Benefits of Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme
- Business incubation
- Personalised mentorship
- Access to legal, accounting, financial planning and tech support
- Access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts.
- $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation programme.
- Six (6) months ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive and a network of coaches and mentors.
Requirements for Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme Qualification
To be eligible for the Women in Tech Incubation programme, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The business must be led by a female entrepreneur
- Business owner may be seeking support for customer, product, and/or business model.
- Key persons of the business (preferably 2 founders) must be available to undertake the 3-month incubation programme from March to May 2022
- Prize fund should be utilized primarily for building the digital technology and any balance to be used in the business.
- The business must already be using digital technology or have a clear need to incorporate digital technology to enable their business to grow.
Application DeadlineJanuary 6, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants for the Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late entries will not be accepted.
For more details, visit the website.