Swinburne PQP + Master of IT Scholarship, supported by AWS | NEW 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Information Technology.The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by Swinburne University of Technology and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, A$2500 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia or New Zealand).
The scholarship aims to reward students who want to become IT or cloud computer specialists, but need a pathway to make it happen. And our Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) can guarantee you entry into the first year of our Master of Information Technology. Created in collaboration with Amazon Web Services, this scholarship gives students financial assistance towards their PQP fees, plus access to a range of invaluable career-boosting opportunities.
About Swinburne University
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Swinburne University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Swinburne University of Technology Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Swinburne University of Technology Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of Swinburne PQP + Master of IT Scholarship, supported by AWS | NEW 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- A$2500 towards your PQP fees
- Free career training from Amazon Web Services’ US headquarters
- Internship opportunities at Amazon Web Services, China
- Company tour of Amazon Head Office, China.
Swinburne University of Technology Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Swinburne University of Technology Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must be a citizen of any country except Australia or New Zealand. Permanent residents of Australia are not eligible.
- Must be international applicants applying to study our PQP and/or Master of Information Technology commencing in 2021.
- Applicants must meet PQP entry requirements.
- Applicants must not be holding another scholarship or reduced fee arrangement from Swinburne.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Swinburne University on student-swinburne.studylink.com
If your application to study at Swinburne is successful, you will receive an email from us. In the same email, you will also find out if you have received a scholarship.